Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little Stressed....

A quick update on the home front. This has been a very busy week for the both of us. Stu has been at Baton Rouge all week on a business trip that will finally bring him home today, I have been working on school work from the time I wake up till bedtime, I've also been preparing for upcoming nursing preliminary exams, and trying to get the house in order for some company. Stuart's company wants a housewarming party, church members want a house party, and I haven't had just "the women" over either. So, the next couple weeks should be very busy, and hopefully yeild some great pictures. I'll keep ya posted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh please. Parties and entertaining is so fun, despite what our mother says. Great food, fun people. Just relax and think of it as your time to shine.

    ReplyDelete