Our tree came together in stages. First was the fanning of branches and covering the nakedness with a skirt.
Then there was the star that deserves it's own moment in the spotlight.
Then there was a twinkling from 400 little lights above gifts from Laura and Dan.
Then an explosion of decor from past and present.
Some pink ornaments found there way here this year in memory of my sister Sarah. She sure loved everything pink.
Then there were some angels that my sister Beckie and I made last year that finally got to experience what it's like to be on a Christmas tree. Stu and I go away every year and have never had a Christams tree. This year will be our first. We bought other ornaments from Hobby Lobby and added ones my mom sent home with me that I made as a little girl. We are anxiously anticipating Stu's family's arrival for Christmas to share our tree.
June Take One
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment